Inflammations are the source of all Diseases and Chronic Illnesses
There are many reasons why we become ill, but the three reasons below are the main reasons why you suffer and could lead to an early death.
- Infections (bad oral health for example)
- Insulin resistance
- Pollutants and espcially mould in the home
If you can get rid of your inflammations and become insulin sensitive, avoid taking medicine unless it's life saving and try and live away from pollutants - you have achieved ultimate health. The two go hand in hand. For example -
- Refined Carbohydrates and sugars increase inflammations which lead to any autoimmune disease out there. You take your pick - there are about 100 of them, no restriction by the way on amount of autoimmune diseases you can have
- Stress increases blood sugar which increases insulin, which will lead to insulin resistance which in time can lead to type 2 diabetes
- Processed foods, with man made ingredients, will most certainly lead you on a path of inflammations as well as insulin resistance
- Omega 6 (polyunsaturated fat) found in a lot of processed foods such as Fish & Chips, Fries, Crisps, margarine and vegetable oils
- Try and eat foods with low or no Lectin, since it is very inflammatory.
- Soya products (unfermented), and especially GMO soya is a man made product and should not be used for human consumption, very high omega 6 levels.
- Pork, beef in fact any of the common meats are fed soya and corn products increasing inflammations in your body once eaten. You eat what they eat.
- Insomnia/ sleep deprivation causes inflammation. People who are sleep deprived have higher levels of inflammatory chemicals.
- Environmental toxins are also inflammatory. Synthetic fibers, latex, glues, adhesives, plastics, air fresheners, cleaning products and perfume are examples of everyday chemicals that can trigger an inflammatory response. Chronic exposure, at even low doses, can drive your immune system crazy, resulting in inflammatory autoimmune diseases.
This is how inflammation will have a serious impact on your body
Inflammation controls our lives. Have you or a loved one dealt with pain, obesity, ADD/ADHD, peripheral neuropathy, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, migraines, thyroid issues, dental issues, or cancer? If you answered yes to any of these disorders you are dealing with inflammation. Sadly, most of us are suffering from one or more of these disorders but have no idea how to eliminate inflammation. Most doctors are utilizing pharmaceuticals in lieu of getting to the root cause.
Contact the Hart Ketogenic Clinic and we'll help and advice you how to rid of these problems.
YOU are the ONLY one responsible for your life and health